Application Change Form

Use this form to make changes to a recently submitted application. Changes may include: updating personal information, changing the major requested, appealing a deny decision, or updating your application to a future term.

Verify Your Identity

Requested Change

Select the change you would like to make to your submitted application and complete all of the necessary information.

Confirm & Submit